i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging
We offer advanced imaging and diagnostic technology to help you diagnose dental health problems or irregularities and identify appropriate treatment options. i-CAT Cone Beam 3d Dental Imaging is one option. We offer this leading-edge scanning system to protect you from excessive radiation and offer you a fast, highly effective and accurate way to identify underlying structures and create a 3D image of your teeth, the soft tissues of your mouth and your face.
The i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging system provides you with extensive solutions. Within less than a minute, we can create accurate 3D images of your oral anatomy. Because the picture is more complete, we can better identify underlying structures and chronic conditions that can easily be missed by traditional dental X-rays.
These images can be used for many purposes, including:
• Planning for dental implant placement
• Dental extractions
• Impacted wisdom teeth or other teeth
• Identification of supernumerary teeth
• Orthodontic treatment planning
• Airway assessments
• Panoramic images
• Diagnosis of TMJ disorders
This type of imaging allows us to better plan virtually any treatment you need. It eliminates the guesswork and allows us to accurately place dental implants while reducing the risk to other teeth as we extract crowded or impacted teeth.
Benefits of using i-CAT 3D Dental Imaging technology includes:
• High-definition imaging with a fraction of the radiation risks of traditional dental X-rays
• Easy analysis and reconstruction of anatomical information in less than a minute
• The ability to create anatomically correct surgical guides for optimal implant planning
• More predictable surgical outcomes
• Comprehensive bone and soft tissue anatomical information before surgery, which allows for faster treatments with less trauma
• Virtually immediate chair-side images, which are presented in a format that is more easily understood for better treatment planning
• One-click imaging that allows us to better see details about the bone, hard tissues, soft tissues and airway profile
Our dentist in Northridge is committed to your dental health, and we are proud to be able to offer you a multitude of treatment options combined with state-of-the-art diagnostics. Contact our dental office today to learn more about i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging or to schedule a consultation.